It’s combined a great sound quality and multi-functional modular combination feature for users.
With Duo-channel receiver and scan mode will bring more conveniences to prompt setting up installations for indoor or outdoor activities and easy to move on when using! Incredible sonic performance and extremely power driver deliver incredible sound reproduction, loud and clear.
- Manual book ,
- Microfon ,
- Wireless Transmitter,
- K. Power
- 20W power output (max)
- Two-way speaker – 8” woofer and 1” tweeter – deliver great sound projection
- Supports max two ACS receiver modules (DR-501A) or Duo receiver modules (DR-500) allows 4 wireless microphones to operate concurrently.
- Duo-receiver provides SCAN function for a clear channel to use, and SYNC to target microphones at same channel as receive
- Integrated Bluetooth function for audio streaming from smartphone and tablet
- Various audio player modules for option – MP3, CD, DVD, pitch control or recording – at users’ choice
- Voice priority allows a reduced music volume when a microphone is used
- 4-segment battery meter for charging and power status reading
- Two power models – AC or Battery powered
- Runs 4-6 hours on a charge (built-in battery charger)
- Retractable handle and wheels allows users to move without difficulty
Overall Specifications Oscillation type PLL synthesized control OSC Carrier frequency range 514-865 MHz (16 / 96 ch., country dependent) Adjustable frequency pre-programmed max. 96 switchable channels Display status LCD indicator displays channel or frequency Switching bandwidth max. 12 MHz Ambient temperature -10 °C ~ 50 °C Maximum deviation 80 kHz, with level limiting Squelch tone key and noise lock dual-squelch Frequency response 70 Hz - 17 kHz Operating range 50 - 70 M (opening field) Wireless System Output power 120 W (max.) / 80 W (RMS) Speaker 8” woofer and 1” tweeter Receiver module DR-501A x 2, or DR-500 x 2 Audio input Combo / 6.3 φ -Mic1/2 in, 3.5 φ - Aux in,RCA-Line in, MIC/LINE switch Audio output 3.5 φ - Aux out, RCA - Line out Power requirements 100 ~240 VAC switching power supply Battery 12V, 4.5Ah x 2 (Lead-Acid) rechargeable batteries Battery indicator 4 LEDs to indicate battery autonomy status Operating life 4 ~ 6 hours Charging time 6 ~ 8 hours Dimensions (D x W x H) 264 x 301 x 511 mm Weight 16 kg (with batteries)